Can you believe that it’s the second half of the year already? The Strone team are full steam ahead fine tuning things for an exciting product.
Strone Out Calling Charges
As you may know, there are 3 main categories of outgoing calls that you’ll make from the Strone app.
- To another Strone customer. These calls are free.
- To any number back to your home country, where your Strone is sitting with your SIM card inside. These calls appear on your telco bill just like you were at home. There are no Strone charges here.
- Calls out of Strone to any number in the world, that’s not in your home country. For these calls you’ll need pre-paid Strone minutes.
We have finalised the pricing for the calls out of Strone and this information will be available on our website this week.
Good News for Pre-Order Customers
As a way of saying thank you to all our pre-order customers we deferred payment until after June 30. We have decided to extend the payment date until 31/8/2015.
Progress on Design, Development and Delivery
Over the past month the team has been focusing on achieving many things, including:
- a setup process that is straightforward and easy to achieve as you dash out the door on your trip.
- Apps that work effortlessly and are beautiful to use
We’ve needed to delay the announcement of a firm shipping date by a couple more weeks. This is so we can get a couple of important things done just right. We understand that you are very eager for this information (we are too). You’ll receive a separate email with the delivery details in the next couple of weeks.
Strone Continues to Grow
We are very pleased there are 3 new team members at Strone – Taylan Karaman, Matthew Ardeljan and Hiten Bahri. These guys play important roles in our technology and product management teams.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for key announcements, product features and progress on getting our solution to you.
As always if you have any questions just drop an email to email@example.com.
Thank you all for helping to make this product a reality. We really appreciate your support!
—The Strone Team
Categorised in: Blog